Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Complaining....

I have had the daily devotions book "Ending Your Day Right" by Joyce Meyer for over a year now and I love it. I don't read it daily I use it more of a reference when I need some uplifting or just to reflect.  Last week just after I finished complaining about one of the things in my life that is just not happening fast enough for me or when I want it to, which is now, I picked up this book. And of course the day I chose talked about how we all need to stop complaining! It was exactly what I needed to read. I had to laugh. We complain about our jobs when so many people would love a steady income. We complain about something that isn't right in our house when so many people are sleeping outside in the cold. It was right on time. I love when that happens. Makes me pause for a minute and count my blessings and stop the incessant complaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment