Thursday, December 23, 2010

When the Christmas cards just don't make it out.

Click to play this Smilebox greeting
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
This digital greeting made with Smilebox



 Who knew that the addition of one more child would frazzle me to the point that I can't even seem to get Christmas cards out. My daughter was 5 months old last year and around the week before Christmas I realized nope not going to happen. The first step is acknowledging you are in over your head right?? This year I thought for sure I will send Christmas cards to show of my 2 beautiful kids. And here we are 4 days away from Christmas with no cards in the mail. So rather than not show pictures of my kids again this year and miss the opportunity to wish my friends and family a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays I decided to do something different, E Cards!! I searched for ecards and  I found a lot of not so great sites and I also found Smilebox!! I love love love this site. It's convenient, easy to use, fun, cute, green and free!  If you don't know about it check it out. It has great designs for everything.

Here is the Christmas card I created. Enjoy!!

1 comment: